• Creating new products and services.
• Scaling your business and growing your team.
• Spending more time with your partner and kids.
• Traveling the world and drinking passionfruit mojitos on the beach! (C'mon. You know that drink is the bees knees.)
• Your clients never forget to provide files and feedback on time.
• Late payments become a thing of the past.
• Nothing falls through the cracks and gets forgotten.
• Your clients rave about you after the project is over because you not only provided them with amazing designs, but an incredible experience.
Here's your problem:
You haven't made the TIME to set up processes and systems within your design business. You know you should. You know it will make running your business 100x easier. But the thought of setting up systems seems like a lot of work.
In the past, you’ve probably thought:
"I don’t have time to experiment with lots of new tools and find the best ones for a design business."
"I have client work to do. I can’t fit this in!"
"And even if I wanted to, where would I even BEGIN?"
Have no fear m’friend. Organize & Automate is going to help you GET motivated and MAKE the time to streamline your design process.
And here’s the best part:
You don’t have to waste time experimenting with dozens of tools or figuring out how to streamline your design process because it’s all mapped out in Organize & Automate.
Just watch the tool tutorials, implement the lessons, and see your design process whip into shape. Let Organize & Automate make this easier for you.
I would definitely recommend this course to any designer who is feeling stressed or doesn’t know which apps and tools to use to simplify their process. Organize & Automate has pushed me to take the time to update some of my processes and start using Asana to manage clients. I’ve struggled with keeping projects on track and Nesha’s course really helps with that!
- Ciera Holzenthal, cieradesign.com
This course is a must if you want to streamline your design business and make it work for you as effectively as you work for your clients. I’m so grateful to have learned about smart tools, tips, and techniques that will keep my business running smoothly without a lot of maintenance on my end!
- Jamie Grasso, jamiegrasso.com
• How to organize your inbox.
• The step-by-step brand & web design process you should be following.
• How to manage your projects in Asana.
• How to speed up and streamline your workflow in Photoshop and Illustrator.
• How to train your clients one-on-one after their project is complete.
• How to make sure your clients never forget to hand in files on time.
• Tools and browser extensions to help speed up your web design process.
• And a ton more!
• Stumbling through your design projects.
• Repeating Illustrator & Photoshop tasks you could easily automate.
• Missing deadlines and stressing like crazy.
• Battling with clients to get them to hand in their homework and files on time.
Organize & Automate is freakin' fantastic. I LOVED it!! I absorbed each module like a sponge! The best thing I've gotten out of this course are the solid processes to follow with my clients, using many of these tools. I'm still mostly in the "finding clients" stage right now, but I know that once I begin to book clients, my process will be smooth sailing thanks to Organize & Automate!
- Katelyn Dekle, studio1862.com
Thanks to Organize & Automate, I've learned things I can adopt that will immediately impact my flow and efficiency (such as using email scripts in Gmail + Streak, how to pause my inbox and how to use Asana with my clients). I can now move my business to an even more professional level.
- Katie Heiselberg, katieheiselberg.com
This course walks you through some seriously beneficial tips that will undoubtedly save you bags of time and energy. The design process Nesha has shared is pure gold! And, if you're already a member of Nesha's community (The Shelancers Club), this course is the perfect upgrade.
- Kayleigh Hall, hallcreative.co.uk
A streamlined design process = An awesome brand experience for your clients.
An amazing brand experience = Glowing testimonials, more referrals and more work for YOU!
Module 01: Inbox Management
• Learn how to pause your inbox
• Get copy & paste email scripts you can use for milestones in your projects
• Learn how to use my favourite (free) CRM tool to follow up with clients
Module 02: Project Management
• Introduction to Asana, my no.1 project management tool
• Set up client reminders in Asana
• Create and document your design process in Asana
Module 03: Streamline Your Design Process
• Create design homework for your clients
• Organize your Illustrator & Photoshop workspace
• Use keyboard shortcuts
• Save time with Illustrator scripts
• Change your default colour swatches in Illustrator
• Use browser extensions to speed up your web design process
Module 04: Automate Your Design Process
• Moodboard templates
• Design presentation templates
• Brand board templates
• Wireframe templates
Module 05: Project Handoff
• Automate your file-saving process in Illustrator
• Create a style guide for your clients
• Train your clients one-on-one
• Send your clients a gift
• Collect killer testimonials
Bonuses & Course Materials!
• [CHEATSHEET] 37 Must-have Tools For Designers
• [SCRIPTS] Copy & Paste Email Scripts
• [CHEATSHEET] Design Process Cheatsheet
• [CHEATSHEET] Illustrator & Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts
• [PHOTOSHOP TEMPLATES] Moodboard, brand board, wireframe, style guide and client presentation templates
Here's what Jo thinks...
Jo used Organize & Automate to streamline her design process before she took her business full-time and now her clients RAVE about their experience with her. They offer up testimonials without her asking, they post about their experience with her on social media, and they refer more clients her way. Listen to Jo's experience below!
I really wanted to WOW my clients, but my design process was really chaotic. My version of project management was writing it down on a to-do list as I went and all communication was only done through email. It was a mess. Since taking this course, every one of my clients now compliments me on how organized and professional my design process is. They feel more comfortable letting me take control because they see that I know what I’m doing!
- Britt Lopez, brandedbybritt.com
This course gives designers the perfect step-by-step process to get their business systems set up. If you follow this course and apply what you learn, you’ll have systems in place that will make you look professional to your clients, and more importantly, save you lots of time. This course is a goldmine for every designer who wants to build a strong foundation for their biz!
- Chrys Bourgeois, Calliframe.com
When you're not organized, your client can pick up on it. Having a solid system in place saves time and helps you and your client work together as efficiently as possible! Before taking this course, I thought my design process was solid because I already had several years experience working on different design teams, but I quickly realized that I needed to streamline my process even further. This course opened my eyes to ways that I can continue to refine my process with onboarding, designing, handing off design files and receiving testimonials.
- Holly Meyer, hollymeyerdesign.com
• You’re a web or graphic designer who is tired of overdue projects, late files and forgotten feedback and needs to implement systems to stop that from happening.
• You’re sick of feeling like you live in Photoshop & Illustrator. You know you need to speed up your design process but need some guidance and motivation to finally do it.
• You’re tired of scouring Pinterest for articles on streamlining and automating your business. You want all the information on streamlining your client and design process in one place.
• You want to learn the tech part of getting organized and you don’t just want tool recommendations- you want step-by-step walkthroughs of how to set up and use these tools! (Organize & Automate will guide you through choosing and setting up the best tools to help you streamline your design process.)
• You are not a designer. (If you feel you'd still benefit from Organize & Automate then I welcome you to join, but please be aware that this course was made with designers in mind.)
• You're looking for a course that will help you set up general systems. I'm talking social media systems, blogging systems etc, etc. This course is far from general. It focuses specifically on the design process and the client process. These are the two most important processes in your business.
Who made this?
Hi friend! My name is Nesha and I teach freelance brand and web designers how to create profitable, sustainable businesses that allow them to live the life they truly want.
Being a successful designer doesn't just come down to having great skills and a good portfolio. You also need business smarts. That's where I come in!
I've been running a successful design business for five years; I know from experience that it takes strategic planning and smart systems to create a business that not only brings in money, but also feels easy and fun to run.
There's no point in running a business that makes you feel stressed, burned out and regretful. Trust me- I've been there! But after I got organized, I could enjoy my work again. I could take time off again. I no longer felt totally burned out but could finally remember the beautiful benefits of working for myself!
If you're ready to build a design business that gives you time and freedom instead of stealing it away, I'm here to help make that happen.
You have two choices:
01. Keep doing what you’re doing. Work those 15 hour days. Get closer and closer to burn-out central.
02. Learn from a designer who knows what she’s talking about and can take you from overwhelmed to organized in WEEKS, not months.