• Creating new products and services.
• Scaling your business and growing your team.
• Spending more time with your husband and kids.
• Traveling the world and soaking up the sunshine!
• Your clients never forget to provide files on time.
• Nothing falls through the cracks and gets forgotten.
• Your clients rave about you after the project is over because you not only provided them with amazing designs, but an incredible experience.
I would definitely recommend this course to any designer who is feeling stressed or doesn’t know which apps and tools to use to simplify their process. Organize & Automate has pushed me to take the time to update some of my processes and start using Asana to manage clients. I’ve struggled with keeping projects on track and Nesha’s course really helps with that!
- Ciera Holzenthal, cieradesign.com
This course walks you through some seriously beneficial tips that will undoubtedly save you bags of time and energy. The design process Nesha has shared is pure gold! If you're already in Nesha's mastermind (The Shelancers Club), this course is the perfect upgrade.
- Kayleigh Hall, hallcreative.co.uk
Thanks to Organize & Automate, I've learned things I can adopt that will immediately impact my flow and efficiency (such as using email scripts in Gmail + Streak, how to pause my inbox and how to use Asana with my clients). I can now move my business to an even more professional level.
- Katie Heiselberg, katieheiselberg.com
• How to organize your inbox.
• The step-by-step brand & web design process you should be following.
• How to manage your projects in Asana.
• How to speed up and streamline your workflow in Photoshop and Illustrator.
• What files you should be sending your clients when their project is done.
• How to train your clients one-on-one after their project is complete.
• How to never forget to follow up with clients again.
• How to make sure your clients never forget to hand in files on time.
• Tools and browser extensions to help speed up your web design process.
• And a ton more!
• Stumbling through your design projects.
• Repeating Illustrator & Photoshop tasks you could easily automate.
• Going over deadlines and stressing like crazy.
• Battling with clients to get them to hand in their homework and files on time.
This course is a must if you want to streamline your design business and make it work for you as effectively as you work for your clients. I’m so grateful to have learned about smart tools, tips, and techniques that will keep my business running smoothly without a lot of maintenance on my end!
- Jamie Grasso, jamiegrasso.com
• You’re a web or graphic designer who is tired of overdue projects, late files and forgotten feedback and needs to implement systems to stop that from happening.
• You’re sick of feeling like you live in Photoshop & Illustrator. You know you need to speed up your design process but need some guidance and motivation to finally do it.
• You’re tired of scouring Pinterest for articles on streamlining and automating your business. You want all the information on streamlining your client and design process in one place.
• You want to learn the tech part of getting organized and you don’t just want tool recommendations- you want step-by-step walkthroughs of how to set up and use these tools! (Organize & Automate will guide you through choosing and setting up the best tools to help you streamline your design process.)
• You’re not a designer. (If you feel you'd still benefit from Organize & Automate then I welcome you to join, but please be aware that this course was made with designers in mind.)
• You sell products, not services.
• You’re not willing to put forth any effort or time, you’d rather wait until things get chaotic and overwhelming and THEN get organized.
"This course gives designers the perfect step-by-step process to get their business systems set up. If you follow this course and apply what you learn, you’ll have systems in place that will make you look professional to your clients, and more importantly, save you lots of time. This course is a goldmine for every designer who wants to build a strong foundation for their biz!"
- Chrys Bourgeois, Calliframe.com
I teach designers and freelancers how to create profitable, sustainable businesses.
Being a successful designer doesn't just come down to having great skills and a good portfolio. You also need business smarts. That's where I come in!
I've been running a successful graphic design business full-time for four years, and I know from experience that it takes strategic planning and organization to create a business that not only brings in the money, but also feels easy and fun to run.
If you're ready to build the freelance business of your dreams, I'm here to help!
You have two choices: